Lyme Voice is Dedicated to those who are suffering and living with Lyme Disease. Join us as we explore the often complex social and emotional aspects that impact households across the country. While finding hope and inspiration is every story. Authors, MD’s, patients, and other professionals will be joining us on air. Every podcast will be carefully structured to help you in your Lyme journey. #FIGHT #HEAL #LIVE #REPEAT

10 Comments on Ep001 Aaron and Sarah Sanchez share their lyme story!

1. Shawn Boreta
    February 25, 2016 at 5:15 pm (2 years ago)

thank you for this… I totally understand the “functioning” non-funtioner. 34 years and still fighting. Hopeful in Christ.

• aaronlsanchez@gmail.com
      March 5, 2016 at 2:00 am (2 years ago)

Thanks Shawn! Keep Fighting Healing and Living!!

2. Jacqui butterworth
    June 23, 2017 at 7:24 am (7 months ago)

30yrs of Lyme-fed up

3. Sherri Roberts
    July 13, 2017 at 4:52 am (6 months ago)

I hope I don’t lose this lose this link. I’m a nurse and I have several people know I hat have the same scenioro as this. Its late and I have to work but very interested in this journey. I’m so glad you pushed on and found the root to this evil condition. God Bless and stay strong.

• aaronlsanchez@gmail.com
      October 26, 2017 at 4:26 pm (3 months ago)

Thanks Sherri!

4. Karen
    October 8, 2017 at 11:55 am (3 months ago)

The effects of Lyme seems to effect my short term memory. Very scary

• aaronlsanchez@gmail.com
      October 26, 2017 at 4:11 pm (3 months ago)

Yes, it does! I suffered from that for years. The good news is that it goes away for many people once they find effective treatments that target neurological issues. My heart is with you as you search for answers. We just did an interesting episode about brain fog and short-term memory issues: http://lymevoice.com/041-living-beyond-brain-fog/

5. Toni Narins
    October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm (3 months ago)

Wow! You guys ROCK! It’s like you recorded the conversations I’ve had in my clinic and are playing them back. Lyme is SO under-diagnosed…and probably every patient I’ve had with a chronic disease – whether it’s Lyme, or chronic fatigue, or fibromyalgia – or any form of chronic pain…..every single one of them has been told that it’s all in their head. And most of them have been diagnosed with depression. And you’re right….depression and chronic pain often go together….but it’s not ALWAYS that you have chronic pain because you’re depressed. NO. It absolutely goes the other way as well!

And Aaron – I totally get why you believed the “experts” (docs)….because yes, that’s how we’re trained.

Keep up the good work you guys!

• aaronlsanchez@gmail.com
      October 26, 2017 at 3:57 pm (3 months ago)

Thanks Toni, So glad you found us!

6. dianne bryant
    November 1, 2017 at 1:42 pm (3 months ago)

Thank you for making this possible, I have shared your amazing video with everyone I know. Helps people understand what a nightmare this really is for those of us that are so chronic. God Bless you!!