The use of medical cannabis is widely disputed in the US and still unavailable in many states. Shelley took her experience and authored one of the very few books about both Lyme disease and the use of medical cannabis.
- Shelley White didn’t grow up carefree like other kids her age. Born with a chemical sensitivity, feeling bad was a normal part of her life. But at the young age of 21, she was completely debilitated by pain and Lyme Disease.
- Lyme disease is quickly becoming a pandemic affecting both the young and the old. When traditional treatments failed to help ease her symptoms she turned to medical cannabis.This is her story…
In this episode:
- Chemical sensitivities
- Author Stephen Buhner
- Infused coconut oil recipe
- Rock mountain spotted fever
- Black mold
- Ozone therapy
- Cannabis has over 700 healing components
- Cannabis for Seizures
- Dr. Minkoff Clearwater Tampa Florida Alternative Medicine
- Doctors www.lifeworkswellnesscenter.com/
- Buy PLEXUS http://shopmyplexus.com/fightheallive/products/plexus-slim.html
- CBD Oil http://www.bluebird-botanicals.com
Lyme makes every movement seem so hard.
It has helped me do life.
I quite love myself, I like to be sober
This new person was birthed through it, the person I used to know.
I could see more clearly through the lens of medical cannabis than I could through the fog of chronic pain.
2 TBLS of dried bud, ground into a fine powder
3/4 cup oil (olive or coconut)
Simmer for 20 minutes, let cool for 30 minutes
Strain all solid particles out and store in an airtight container
- Marijuana has been used for medical purposes throughout world history. But in1970, the US Congress placed marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act because they considered it to have “no accepted medical use. “Since then, 23 of 50 US states and DC have legalized the medical use of marijuana.”
- Proponents of medical marijuana argue that it can be a safe and effective treatment for the symptoms of cancer, AIDS, multiple sclerosis, pain, glaucoma, epilepsy, and other conditions.
- Opponents of medical marijuana argue that it is too dangerous to use, lacks FDA-approval, and that various legal drugs make marijuana use unnecessary. They say that medical marijuana is a front for drug legalization and recreational use.