- Managing the anxiety that comes from PTSD.
- Changing and growing on the emotional side of things.
- Understanding that everything (tasks, conversations, events) is much harder than it once was.
- Shifting my verbiage from negative self-talk into positive self-talk and carrying it with me throughout the day.
- Flooding-Be aware of how it affects you.
- Game changer-Celebrating small wins, or what might seem like an insignificant win.
- It takes constant energy and effort to give yourself grace as you heal.
- “I needed some guidance to change my perspective and help me grow on the emotional side.”
- “Don’t quit trying to heal”
- “We felt a sadness deeper than any sadness we’ve ever felt.”
- “I couldn’t explain the depth of sadness that I felt. And it seemed like I carried it with me for years.”
Sponsored by Envita Medical -“The clinic that saved my life”-Sarah
Check out this episode!
Lyme Voice and Lemony Media are proud to bring you “Disappearing From Society” a 15-minute look into the lives of people living with chronic Lyme disease. Check out what people are saying about Disappearing From Society…
“This is the truest, most meaningful thing I have ever watched about Lyme disease!”-Lori
“Thank you for validating everything that I am feeling and going through. I feel less invisible listening to your words.”- Lisa
“Beautiful!! And POWERFUL!!!” – Stephanie
Disappearing from Society: https://vimeo.com/218887760
Aaron Sanchez- AaronLSanchez@gmail.com
Sarah Schlichte Sanchez- Sanchezsmile@gmail.com